The Institute for Human Rights' Social Justice Cafe provides a virtual space to engage on topical issues related to human rights and social justice facing our community, our nation, and our world. Anyone is welcome to participate as long as they are respectful to others and do not attempt to dominate the conversation. Specific topics will change week to week.
By registering for this event, you agree to the following norms and agreements:
- We encourage everyone to participate.
- This is a discussion, not a debate or competition.
- Embrace “think time” and allow for pauses.
- Share the time and avoid dominating the discussion.
- Speak for yourself and your own experiences.
- Allow others to speak for themselves.
- Listen generously.